¤ıCompleted Registration Forms
- Photocopy of Alberta Health Care Card
- Photocopy of immunization records: We are required to maintain up-to-date immunization
records for all children attending the Centre.
Parents/guardians are requested to supply proof of immunization.)
- Please keep us informed of any changes in the forms
- It is required to secure your child's spot.
- The deposit fee will be cash, email transfer or a cheque dated on the registration day
and applied to the last month's tuition.
¤ıThree post-dated cheques dated on the 1st day of each month are encouraged.
¤ıChildren must be 12 months of age or older.
¤ıWe do require that the parent/guardian and their child(ren) visit our centre prior to enrolment.
¤ıThis process allows your child(ren) to become more familiar with our daycare and staff.
¤ıParents with children wearing diapers are required to supply the daycare with diaper cream,
baby wipes and disposable diapers.